PRO-YOUTH Skills for Heritage Multiplier Event
The PRO-YOUTH: Skills for Heritage multiplier event will take place in StadtPalais Museum für Stuttgart on 30 January 2020.
The event is a platform for experts and educators from the fields of tourism, culture and urban studies to exchange insights. How to engage young people in their local cultural heritage? What are the most valuable skills and competencies in the cultural and heritage tourism job market? These are some of the questions that we will discuss during the event, with participants from PRO-YOUTH project countries Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Italy and Romania.
The event is open for both professionals in the field or for anyone who is curious about cultural and heritage tourism and opportunities for young people, you are welcome to take part in the event!
The programme includes presentations and interactive discussions:
14:00 Who designs the city? Anecdotes of digital-analogue interventions in public space
by Sascha Bauer & Dominik Schultheiß, Stadtlücken
15:00 Share your views in the World Café! You can discuss different topics in small groups at the thematic tables, with participants of the table rotating every 20 minutes.
17:00 Coffee break
17:30 Involving Youth in Cultural Projects - round table
How is local heritage important for a city or region? How can young people be engaged? What are the skills that they can obtain in a short time to succeed in the sector? The topic will be discussed with the participation of
- Jasmine Gatti, Project Manager, Promimpresa, Italy
- Luka Jakopčić, Cultural and Tourism Consultant, Recider, Croatia
- Andreea Emina Panaitescu, Head of Career Guidance, Professional Development and Training Department, Association for Education and Sustainable Development, Romania
- Sabrina Riccomi, Project Manager, Promimpresa, Italy
- Dr. Teodora Rizova, Lecturer, Department of Business Administration, New Bulgarian University
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schuster, President, European Foundation for Education, Germany
The discussion is opened with greetings by Dr. Torben Giese, Director of StadtPalais
and moderated by Dr. Caroline Hornstein Tomić (Institut of Social Sciences Ivo Pilar
and Foundation Knowledge at Work).
19:30 Networking dinner
Participation is free of charge, registration is not compulsory but highly recommended: